Sunday, January 2, 2011

My New Year's Eve!

So, I woke up at around 12:30 pm ( or at noon) and my throat was hurting. I didn't know what was going on, I haven't been outside or been around anyone that was sick. I got out the bed,in pain from swallowing, I headed up stairs to other bathroom to brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I went to the kitchen to get some cake.( I love cake!...incase you didn't know) When I swallowed the piece of the cake, instantly my throat began to hurt again......So I decided to get some  CoughDrops(Halls) and they sorta helped, but didn't help enough, so I decided to get some Salt and pour it in a cup of warm water and gargled about 30 thousand times( over exaggerating alot..I know) but I wanted to cry. I felt like I tried everything but I didn't, I didn't use Chloraseptic to spray my throat. All day I slept on and off. I didn't even like going to my cousins Hotel party. I texted friends, watched TV, stayed on the computer,looked at my Facebook and listened to music the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment